Best Laptop for Programming: Programmers and hackers always need the best laptop for their jobs. A programmer needs a laptop which should be best for coding and programming and a Hacker needs a laptop which must have Linux based Operating system.
They don’t like to deal with the brands of computers as they like to assemble their laptops with bleeding-edge technology. Now in this article, we will discuss the Best Laptop for Programming as well as hacking too.
Best Laptop for Programming at a Glance
Here is a list of laptops which a programmer can use to conduct his codings and programming.
#1. Acer Aspire E5-573G
This is one of Best Laptop for Programming. This laptop has been considered the best in the budget and powerful laptop for programmers. It has diverse specifications which a programmer wants in his we will list some of his specifications which are as follows:-
- It has a 6-inch display with Full HD LED-backlit has (1920 x 1080 resolution).
- Intel core i5 processor 2.2 GHz Intel Core 5th Generation .
- Operating system Windows 10
- HDMI port and 802.11ac Wi-Fi
- SDRAM Memory with 8GB DDR3L
- Has hard drive 1TB 5400RPM SATA
- 2 GB of DDR VRAM with NVIDIA GeForce 940M.
#2. Asus K501UX-AH71
This is the best laptop for coding as well as for gaming too. We can it is a monster if we talk about specifications. It is called a good combination of software. Following are the specifications of Asus K501UX-AH71 are as following:-
- Having Matte FHD display in 15.6 inches with 1920 X 1080 resolution.
- 8 GB memory along with the storage of SSD storage of 256GBalong.
- Operating System used is Windows 10.
- Keyboard with backlights.
- Ultra-fast Wi-Fi with Dual-Band 802.11AC.
- Bluetooth 4.0 and 2 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x HDMI.
- Gaming graphics cards having NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950M.
- Skylake Intel Core processor i7-6500U 2.5GHz (Turbo up to 3.1GHz)
#3. HP Pavilion 13-s128nr
This is again one of Best Laptop for Programming. It is the strongest offering if we talk in terms of programming. HP Pavilion is app-loving, friend-connecting and 360 degrees bending machine.
One can experience fast start-ups with Windows 10. Here are some below-written specifications :
- SDRAM memory with 8GB DDR3L.
- Users use Operating System Windows 10.
- Has 3 USB ports two with 3.0 and one with 2.0.
- Battery life up to 11 hours and 45 minutes.
- Total graphics memory with Intel HD Graphics 520 with up to 4052MB.
- Solid-state drive with 128GB and no optical drive here.
#4. Dell Inspiron i7559-763BLK FHD
It is a low budget laptop and if you prefer to have a mediocre screen then this laptop is best for enhancing your programming skills. Following are the specifications and features of Dell Inspiron i7559-763BLK FHD:-
- Storage up to 1 TB.
- Has précised gaming mouse sector with 16,000 DPI.
- Has Intel Quad-core processor with i7-6700HQ 2.6 GHz.
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M.
- Windows 10 Operating System used here.
- Anti-Glare LED-Backlit with 15.6 Inch FHD (1920 x 1080 pixels)
#5. Apple Laptop Programming MJVE2LL/A MacBook Air
It is the notebook laptop which has been considered best for personal use also. Multi-tasking laptop and stays forward in terms of performance. This is another Best Laptop for Programming. It has the following features:
- Bluetooth 4.0 and Two USB ports 3.0
- LED-backlit Glossy widescreen display has 13.3 inch
- Facetime camera with HD and 720p
- 3 MB shared a cache with 1.6GHz Intel Core i5 dual-core processor.
- LPDDR3 RAM with 4GB of 1600 MHz.
#6. Apple MacBook Pro 13-inch
Till date, Apple MacBook Pro 13-inch is the Best Laptop for Programming. Faster and powerful. Following are the specifications of the laptop are as following:-
- MAC OS X is used as an operating system.
- Intel Iris Graphics 540 is used in it.
- Two ports are used; one used for charging, and for Display USB Gen 2.
- Facetime HD camera with 720p
- Has finest Retina Display with 13.3 inches (2560 x 1600) LED-backlit display with IPS technology.
- Onboard memory with 8GB of 1866MHz LPDDR3.
#7. Lenovo ThinkPad T470
It is called the best and overall business laptop beside it solves the problem of programmers. It is more powerful and more efficient and has more security options. Following are the specifications of Lenovo Thinkpad T470:-
- The processor used here is Intel Core i5-7200U 2.5 GHz.
- It has a display size of 14 inches.
- The mainboard used here is Intel Kaby Lake-U Premium PCH.
- The battery life of the laptop is 3-cell LiPo internal (24 Wh) + 3-cell Li-ion (24 Wh)
- The Operating system used here is Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit.
Now, we will talk about some laptops which are used by hackers which are as mentioned below.
Recommended For You: Top 33 Best Android Hacking Apps & Tools Of 2019
Top 5 Best Laptops for Hackers (Hacking)
#1. Alienware 17 R3[arve url=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifc3bQMqXfk” /]
It has upgraded his winning formula for gaming laptops. It has Alienware’s signature spaceship inspired case, more customizable lights, and a comfy keyboard. It has the following features and specifications:-
- The operating system used here is Windows 10.
- It has RAM and hard drive size is 16 GB.
- The graphic cards are used here is NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980M with 8GB GDDR5.
- Bluetooth 4.1 is used and Wi-Fi is 802.11AC.
- 4 USB ports are used
- The card slot is SD memory reader.
Recommended: 7 Superb Reasons Why Hackers Prefer to Use Linux OS
#2. Lenovo Y50-70[arve url=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjRJde3Im1I” /]
It is stylish and powerful gaming school which has been powered by Intel Core i7. To justify his price, Lenovo has upgraded the processor and storage.
It has the following features and specifications:-
- The CPU of the laptop is 2.4-GHz Intel Core i7-4700HQ.
- The operating system used here is Windows 8.1
- The RAM of the system is 16 GB.
- It has a secondary hard drive of size 1TB
- It has wireless connectivity Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0
- Built-in HD webcam and backlit keyboard
#3. Dell XPS 15 9530[arve url=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBPadu8T5WE” /]
It has 4K display design which is relatively rare on TV. Has crystal sharp 15-inch screen which is good for photo and video editors.
Check Also: Best Laptops for Students
Following are the specifications of the laptop are as given below:-
- The CPU used here is Intel Core i7-4712HQ Processor.
- Windows 8.1 used as an Operating
- The size of the hard drive is 512 GB and type is SSD Drive.
- Wireless connectivities are Wi-Fi 802.11ac and Bluetooth 4.0
- Ports used here are USB 3.0 and HDMI
- The weight of the laptop is 4.44 pounds.
#4. Asus Zenbook UX305FA[arve url=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yve9TB-fXV8″ /]
It is the world most prestigious laptop with great performance. It has a built-in fingerprint sensor and one-touch login using Windows Hello feature.
It has the following specifications:-
- CPU used here is Intel Core i7-7500U.
- The size of the hard drive is 512 GB and type is PCIe SSD
- The display size is 12.5
- The graphic cards used here are Intel HD Graphics 620
- Wireless connectivity is 802.11 b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi
- Provides one year
#5. Lenovo Ideapad u430[arve url=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIJq_yvqbFo” /]
It has all the great ingredients that require for the great ultrabook. It has great features like good voice control. Here are some specifications:-
- The CPU used here is 1.6GHz Intel Core i5-4200U
- The Display of screen is 14.
- The size of a hard drive is 500 GB and speed is 5400 rpm and the type of hard drive is Serial ATA Hybrid
- No optical drive.
- Wireless connections are 802.11b/g/n
- Wi-Fi Model: Intel Wireless-N 7260
- Bluetooth 4.0
These are the Best Laptop for Hackers & Programmers, let us know if you have any suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org