Best Earbuds under $100: 100 Dollars is the ideal amount for which you can get an excellently priced earbuds that not only doesn’t break the bank but also offers exquisite sound quality.
Even if you haven’t planned on gifting someone earbuds and want it for yourself, we have a massive list of Top 8 Best Earbuds under $100.
An earbud is an excellent option which is used to listen to your music anywhere. When you buy a new mobile phone, then you get free Earbuds, but sometimes it has low sound quality. So there are many Earbuds are available in the market. $100 is a reasonable limit so that you can get best Earbuds according to your requirements. We are going to discuss various best Earbuds under $100 that are mentioned below
Top 8 Best Earbuds under $100
#1. Klipsch R6i Headphone
This Earbud solves your ear’s fitting problem. Klipsch makes with contoured ear tips to securely fit in your ears. It is made of durable, lightweight aluminium and has a tangle-free It provides a high level of comfort. Klipsch R6i Headphone comes in three different models so that you can choose your model according to your requirements. It comes with carrying case and four pairs of ear tips. It has the following features such as :
- 5 mm dual magnet drivers in each bud
- The frequency range lies between 10Hz – 19Hz
- Dynamic moving coil Micro Speaker
- Flat Tangle-Resistant cable
- Patented oval ear tips
- Clothing clip
- “i” model feature has three remote buttons that have full control over Apple products.
#2. Shure SE210 Sound Isolating Earphone
It comes as a veritable feast for the ears. It offers the best sound quality. It is accompanied by three sizes of foam tips, three sizes of soft flex sleeves and triple-flanged sleeves. These foam tips fit into your ears and expand to provide a close seal so that it creates quite isolation wall around you. It acts as a noise-cancelling There are many features of this earbud that are the following:
Also Read: Best Noise Canceling Headphones Under $100
- Cable length is 50 CM long.
- A cleaning tool
- A handy zipped carry case
- Contains a full range of frequencies
- Well-defined bass
- Refined audio
- Closely fits into your inner ear
#3. Sony MDR – EX650 B
It provides good quality sound with more clarity and less unwanted vibration. It has wide brass ducts for high sound stability. Brass is an excellent metal which is used to suppressed unwanted vibration and minimise the sound distortion. It provides various features which are discussed below: –
- Smoother low-frequency sound
- 12 mm Neodymium drivers for dynamic sound
- Small but powerful drivers
- The highly sensitive driver unit
- 5Hz – 28Khz wide frequency response
- Smartphone compatibility with inline remote mic
- Comfortably fit in ears
- Secure fitting design
- 2 m Cord Length
- Dimensions : 7.62 x 15.24 x 2.54 cm
- Weight: 9 Grams
- Plug: L-shaped gold plated four-conductor
#4. Plantronics BackBeat GO 2 Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Earbuds
The Plantronics BackBeat GO 2 Earbuds are Discreet, wireless stereo with premium audio and sweat proof. It uses military-grade nano-coating which protects the Earbuds against sweat, moisture and spills so that you can wear them in the gym, rain when you jog. It has inline controls which are used to take calls, skip tracks and adjust volume according to your requirements. It consists of various features which are mentioned below :
- Tangle-free cable
- Waterproof and sweatproof
- Multiple fit options
- MEMS microphone for echo cancellation
- Deep Sleep power-saving mode
- Weight: 23g
- Dimensions : 4.7 x 18 x 12.5 cm
- Battery : 1 Lithium-ion
- Listen to your music up to 4.5 hours and 5 hours of talk time
#5. AYL QY8 Bluetooth Headphones
It has Bluetooth technology so that a wireless connection can be achieved with any device like Smartphone, iPad, iPhone, Tablet etc. up to 10 meters or around 33 feet away. It can pair with any two Bluetooth devices at the same time. The earcups are used to fit smoothly into the ear, and the hooks gently grasp on to the ear. It consists of many features that are discussed below: –
- Bluetooth 4.1 latest technology
- Six Earbuds and six ear hooks
- External buttons are used to adjust the volume, select songs, skip and shuffle tracks as well as control your call on your Smartphone.
- Weight: 100 g
- Dimensions : 13.7 x 13.5 x 3.6 cm
- 6 to 7 hours of battery life per charge and 150 hours standby time
- Good quality bass
#6. Panasonic ErgoFit In-Ear Earbuds
It has incredible comfortable designs and excellent sound quality. It is compatible with all Android/iOS devices such as iPad, iPhone, Tablet, Smartphones etc. It has a smart ergonomic fit that delivers dynamic, crystal clear and balanced sound. It contains many features that follow as :
- Wide Frequency Response (Hz – kHz): 20 – 20
- Long 3.6 feet cord threads so that it goes comfortably through clothing and bags
- It offers eight fashion colour options with colour matching Earbuds and cords
- Driver Unit: 9 mm neodymium drivers
- Weight without cord: 0.14 oz.
- Dimensions : 3.6 x 0.7 x 0.5 inches
- Punchy bass, smooth mids, and quality treble
- Inbuilt microphone with a switch that allows you to change between listening to music and answering calls.
#7. Jabra ROX Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Earbuds
The Jabra ROX wireless Earbuds have inline controls which are used to handle music and calls. The Earbuds can sense when these are not being used and go into sleep mode to preserve battery life. It includes many features that are the following :
- Weight: 64 g
- Dimensions : 11.7 x 13.2 x 4.1 cm
- Battery: 1 Lithium-ion battery
- High-definition (HD) Dolby sound with powerful bass
- EarGels and EarWings in three different sizes
- Volume control buttons
- Multifunction buttons
- Battery saving power magnets
- NFC zone to connect easy
- Discrete placement of the Micro USB socket for charging
#8. Sennheiser Momentum In-Ear
Sennheiser Momentum In-Ear has elegant design style and allows excellent performance. It is crafted with superior materials and offers excellent sound quality. It Provides inline three-button remote with Microphone to control calls and music with the touch of a button. It has the following features that are :
- Weight: 159 g
- Dimensions : 11.7 x 4.4 x 17.5 CM
- Compatible Devices: Samsung Galaxy Phones
- Connector Type: Wired 3.5 mm Single Pin
- Speaker Output channel quality: 2
- Frequency Response : 15 – 22,000 Hz
- Impedance: 18 ohm
- Sound Pressure Level: 118dB
- Cable Length :3 m
- Powerful bass with smooth midrange and extended highs
#9. Koss RUK 30K Noise Isolating In-Ear Stereophone
These earphones come in small, medium and large sizes with ear tips. The Koss RUK 30K Earbuds are focused on bass.
- Weight: 32 g
- Dimensions : 16.3 x 1.8 x 7.4 Cm
- Headphone Form Factor: Noise Cancelling
- Connector Type: wired 3.5 mm single pin
- Cord Length: 4 feet long
- Powerful and well-defined bass
- Sturdy tangle-free wires
- Bold design
To be completely truthful with you, when you’re out in the market looking for the Best Earbuds under $100 then you’re spoiled for choices.
You have many earbuds coming off all from a famous and established brand to the ones you haven’t heard off and have recently stepped foot in the market, like the Trinity Audio Engineering Brand that we’ve just featured.
Sure you can go with earbuds from the industry giants like the Sennheiser’s and Sony’s to JBL and Skullcandy… however, you won’t feel a lot of sound difference between them.
The ones that I’ve handpicked in our list of Best Sound Earbuds under $100 are those headphones that have specifically loved not only Professional Headphone Reviewers but also by the users buying them…
…so you really won’t be disappointed at all if you close your eyes and buy any of the 5 Best Earbuds under $100 featured in this list.
If you like what you read or already have the headphones featured in this list, then I’d be tickled pink if you could take time and leave your valuable comment below.
Thanks for the time you took reading this article.
Have a Great Day Ahead! God Bless You!