Instagram has become a powerful personal and business tool for many people. It is not easy to increase your followers on Instagram when you are new to this social network, but there are 5 tricks to help you get free Instagram followers fast to attract more followers to your account, and make your profile more popular every day.
1. Get Free Instagram Followers Fast with GetInsta – Best Choice
GetInsta is a free Instagram follower app that can help Instagram users get free Instagram followers & likes quickly and easily. It provides a 100% safe system to gather real-person at one platform to follow and like each other. You can get coins by following others or liking others’ posts. With the coins, you can get free Instagram followers or likes for your own Instagram accounts and posts. Download GetInsta and get Instagram followers with the steps below:
Step 1: Sign up with an email address, then free download GetInsta App from the website. You can get 1000 coins by doing this.
Step 2: Launch the App, and add your Instagram account.
Step 3: Earn coins by following others or liking others’ posts.
Step 3: With the coins you earn, publish a “Get Followers” task.
Step 4: Your account will start to get free Instagram followers instantly. You can check the progress of the task from the Task List.
2. Use Popular Hashtags on Instagram
The hashtags are the words you see on Instagram and are preceded by the # sign. This kind of “tags” allows anyone looking for those words to also see your photos, even if they don’t follow your posts. It is a good idea to always use hashtags of any kind in your photos to reach a wider audience. A good way to increase your followers on Instagram is by using popular hashtags like #nofilter (to indicate that you have not used any filters in your photo), #FF (means “Follow Friday”, so they start following you), or # like4like (so that whoever marks a photo of you as a favorite, you also do it in one of his photos). Instagram allows you to place up to 30 hashtags in your posts to tag the content you’re posting.
You may want to know how many hashtags you need to put in your posts. The optimal amount of hashtags is a figure between 5 and 11. Using more than 15 hashtags could be considered as spam because the new Instagram algorithm will interpret that you are over-optimizing the post and will reduce the scope of the post you make. Never use 30 hashtags that Instagram allows you to use or your reach will plummet. It is great to use a variety of hashtags in your posts. You can use a combination of less used hashtags with some more popular ones.
3. Upload Photos and Videos to Instagram with Instagram Stories
As you know the video is a format that, well used, is capable of generating a lot of attraction. On Instagram, you can use the video to connect more with followers. In 2016, Instagram launched Instagram Stories, which first allowed users to upload photos, add filters, effects and layers, and thereby form an Instagram “story” in slideshow format. In the same year, it expanded this functionality to also upload videos. The most peculiar thing about Instagram Stories is that a user’s stories expire after 24 hours. But precisely it can be something that encourages attraction with your community.
4. Post at the Right Time
Posting a good image or video at the ideal time can bring you a larger audience. An Instagram photo has a shelf life of 3 to 4 hours before it disappears from the Instagram community. If you post while the largest number of people are connected, you are more likely to attract a random audience and potential followers than at other times of the day.
- The two most popular moments on Instagram are in the morning before work and in the afternoon after work.
- The most popular time of the week is Wednesday between 5 pm and 6 pm.
- From 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm is another period of high activity on Instagram.
- Each Instagram account has a different audience. Calculate the hours that give you the most interactions and publish regularly during those hours.
5. Follow a Large Number of Users
One of the quickest ways to get the attention of other Instagram users is to follow them first. The more people you follow, the more people will consider following you.
- Search leads and users who have more followers than following. They may want to increase the number of followers, and they will follow you as well.
- If an account’s biography contains “f4f” or “follow4follow” (or any derivative of any phrase), following them may encourage them to follow you, too.
- Follow the users with a theme similar to yours, comment on their posts and share their posts by mentioning them. When you have a stronger relationship, ask them if they could recommend your account in one of their photos and ask his followers to start following you.
These are the 5 methods on how to get Instagram followers fast. Among them, using GetInsta is the best way to increase your active & real followers instantly.