Loosing data is one of the worst nightmares one can have. In the world of the digital era, we tend to do everything on our computers, whether it is communicating with someone, creating presentations, playing games, listening to music or watching videos.
Hard disk failure or system OS failure can be the reason for the loss of data. In this case, one may use a data recovery tool to recover all of the data. There are many data recovery tools available but most of them are not available for macOS.
But there is one reliable and outstanding data recovery tool Cisdem data recovery tool for mac which can help you to recover the lost data easily. The tool has been around for many years and is used by many Mac users around the world.
With Cisdem data recovery tool, you can recover any type of lost data on your MacBook as it supports more than 200 files extensions and all the major devices. If you are more of an office guy and has to recover PowerPoint data not saved by autosave feature or deleted by mistake, cisdem recovery tool will help you out to restore that file too.
Let’s learn more about this amazing software, shall we?
A little on Cisdem Data Recovery Tool
As mentioned above, Cisdem Data Recovery tool helps the user to recover lost data files on their systems. One can recover the deleted files safely without overwriting the original data files.
The software can recover data files from all major file systems like APFS, HFS+, FAT16, FAT32, exFAT, and NTFS, etc., and supports up to 200 file extensions. No matter if it is a message, email, audio, document or raw file type, with cisdem data recovery you can recover anything.
You can try the software before purchasing the license and if you are not satisfied with it, the company offers 30 days money-back guarantee. Lastly, license holders receive timely updates to fix bugs and other minor issues in the software.
5 Modes of Data Recovery in Cisdem
In Cisdem data recovery tool, there are 5 modes of recovering data, you need to select the one that suits your condition. We will now know more about these options more in brief:
- Basic Mac Data Recovery: In this mode, you can recover only the basic data files such as photos, images, audio, video. No configuration files will be included.
- Trash Recovery: In this mode of data recovery, you can recover files which have been permanently deleted from your system.
- Formatted Drive Recovery: You can recover data from hard disk devices which has been corrupted or deleted accidently.
- External Devices Recovery: This mode helps in recovering data from external storage devices such as pen drive, external HDD, etc.
- Advance File Recovery: In case you are not sure about the data loss and confused which mode, you should use, advance file recovery is the mode you should be choosing.
Features of Cisdem Recovery Tool
Cisdem is pretty neat when it comes to recovering lost data files. Supporting more than 200 extensions, it can help you recover many types of lost files. You can even use the trial version to get along with software before purchasing it.
In case you want to quickly know more about Cisdem Data Recovery Software, check out its features:
1. Recover up to 200 types of files on Mac
Yes, you read it correctly! Cisdem allows you to recover various file types on your MacBook. Whether it is jpeg, png, wav, flac, asd, xls or docx, you can recover various types of files with the help of f cisdem data recovery tool for mac.
2. Supports major Storage devices
Another amazing thing about cisdem data recovery software is that it supports all the major storage devices such as hard drive, cameras, USB flash drives, Memory Cards, SD cards, APFS, HFS+, FAT16, FAT32, exFAT, and NTFS, etc. So, you won’t have to hunt for another software to recover data from a specific device, cisdem will manage it all.
3. Affordable Pricing
The pricing has been kept according to the buyer’s need. The official license costs only $49.99 dollars for lifetime which is worth it if you do not want to lose your important data. Moreover, you can also claim for a refund if you face issues with the software or it fails to recover data for you.
4. User interface
One of the best things about Cisdem data recovery tool is that it has a very simple and hassle-free user interface. Even a noob who does not know much about using such software will be able to use Cisdem data recovery tool for mace without many efforts.
5. Lifetime free updates
The best thing about getting a license of Cisdem data recovery tool is lifetime free updates. You do not have to pay for the license every year yet you get the updates free forever after purchasing the license.
On top of that, you get exclusive tech support if you run into a problem while using the software.
Quick Guide on Getting Started with Cisdem Data Recovery Software
In this section, we will be instructing you on getting started with the software.
- First of all, download the official version of Cisdem data recovery tool from here.
- Install the software on your Mac and launch it.
- If you have purchased the license key already, activate your version otherwise move towards the next step.
- On the main screen, you will find 5 modes to get started with the software. We have discussed about all of them above.
- Select the basic mode first to get started with the software. Start scanning for the files now.
- During the scan, you can preview the files and also stop the scan when you find your lost files.
- Once done, select the file you wish to recover, that’s all you have to do for now.
In case you need to recover data from an external device, say, pen drive. Connect it to your Mac, launch cisdem data recovery tool and start scanning your pen drive which is connected to your mac using the “external drive recovery” option.
Cisdem data recovery is truly a lifesaver for MacBook users. The software can also be used for free but with some limitations, the paid version is worth a try. In this article, we went through a detailed review of cisdem data recovery tool for mac and explained the features of it.
In case you have been looking for software to recover your lost files, cisdem data recovery tool for mac is what you need.